V-Ray for 3ds Max Rental
Rent V-Ray Next for 3ds Max by the month or year. 3ds Max 2019 support available. Please specify
number of licenses and number of months/years in the comments when purchasing.
Online license option. Don't see what you need? Call us at 1-816-525-0103 or email us at email@example.com
V-Ray Next for 3ds Max Rental
V-Ray for 3ds Max is the ultimate solution to your lighting and shading projects. Rent V-Ray Next for 3ds Max by the month or the year at a fraction of the cost. V-Ray can be flawlessly integrated into any 3D artist and designer’s workflow. This forerunner of rendering software had created a new standard for reliability, speed, ease of use, and quality of rendering. V-Ray’s importance has been recognized by Hollywood too when the creator Vladimir Koylazov was honored with an Academy Award in 2017.
V-Ray Next is now available with support for 3ds Max 2019. Additionally V-Ray is integrated with Chaos Group's Hybrid Rendering Technology so you can harness your computers full power and render on NVIDIA CUDA GPUs, CPUs- or a combination of both.
Full Light Select Render Element – Render individual lights or groups of lights as separate render elements, with full support for global illumination, reflections and refractions for accurate light mixing in post
Cryptomatte – Automatically generate ID mattes with support for transparency, depth of field and motion blur. This will speed up workflows for compositors working in NUKE or Fusion
NVIDIA NVLink – Supports shared GPU memory across NVLink compatible graphics cards
What it’s used for:
- Architectural visualization
- Automotive and product design
- Industrial design
- Game cinematics
- Visual effects in film and television
- Virtual reality
- Render quality: Highest quality photorealistic images.
- Adaptive Lights: New algorithm dramatically speeds up rendering on scenes with many lights.
- Speed: Harnesses the power of both CPU and GPU.
- Cross-industry adoption: V-Ray for 3ds Max is used by architectural visualization studios, product designers and visual effects companies around the world to create photoreal imagery and animation
- Ease of use: V-Ray runs straight out of the box with just a few clicks.
- Full control: Three modes of GUI geared towards different types of users, from quick and easy set-up to full range of under the hood tweaks.
- Versatile: An all in one solution suitable for many industries.
- Flexibility: A universal renderer. Almost every studio has a V-Ray integrated pipeline.
- Technical support and community: Free technical support and knowledge resources, that goes far beyond installations and set-up. Chaos Group is famous for its quick response times and large community user base.
What pain-point or problem does V-Ray for 3ds Max solve?
- Quality renders with a high level of efficiency: V-Ray for 3ds Max provides extraordinary photorealistic renders quickly and easily. With just two sliders users have complete control over the quality or speed of their renders.
- Streamlined pipeline across different platforms: Most studios already have a V-Ray integrated pipeline. With the wide range platforms that V-Ray supports, it’s easy to merge assets or exchange projects for material coordination and consistency across platforms. For example, users can share materials or render geometry from V-Ray for Rhino to V-Ray for 3ds Max, or vice-versa. With the V-Ray scene manager it is possible to share a whole scene between V-Ray for 3ds Max or NUKE.
Interface with other V-Ray products
- V-Ray for 3ds Max can further enhance the Rhino or SketchUp workflow with the addition of V-Ray for Rhino or SketchUp
- Fluid, fire and smoke simulations can be added with Phoenix for 3ds Max
- More lighting and shading options can be added during the compositing stage by using V-Ray for NUKE
- Professional image sequencing can be added with PdPlayer
- V-Ray for 3ds Max supports VRScans which allows for the most physically accurate materials to be used
- V-Ray supports numerous tools and provides optimized support for 3rd party plugins including NoZone, HairFarm and many more
Chaos Group now offers 2 licensing options: Dongle Licensing and Online Licensing.
With online licensing there is no wait to receive a physical dongle, and licenses can be activated in real-time once an order is processed. Online licensing is fast and secure, and your customers will be able to access their new software much faster – without the back and forth of WBC and RTU files.
Please note that for now online licensing is available only for purchases of new licenses.
V-Ray IPR - Fully interactive production rendering.
Resumable Rendering - Stop your render at any point and pick up where you left off.
AlSurface material - Anders Langlands' popular alSurface material w/built-in SSS.
V-Ray GPU resolution - Adjust ActiveShade resolution on-the-fly while rendering.
V-Ray 3.6 for 3ds Max is a free update for all V-Ray 3.0 customers. Login at chaosgroup.com to download.
Did you know?
V-Ray for 3ds Max allows for distributed rendering making it possible to render on multiple computers working in parallel. This makes rendering faster and more cost efficient. By purchasing a render node (instead of being obliged to purchase an entirely new floating license) the cost of rendering becomes 4x less expensive compared with a major competitor.
- The new Progressive Production Renderer is built on the same path tracing technology as V-Ray RT and it is a simple, intuitive solution for any scene. The Progressive Renderer is compatible with all V-Ray production features, including Irradiance, Light Cache, SSS, Render Elements, etc.
- Quick Settings provide artists with production-ready presets and simple rendering quality controls all within a single compact interface.
- Render Mask uses an object selection, include/ exclude list, or texture map to control the exact pixels to be rendered.
- V-Ray 3.0 introduces faster hair rendering speeds (up to 15x) and view-dependent tessellation that automatically smoothes hair curves.
Ray Traced SSS
- Improved Subsurface Scattering is offered, including options for object-based and ray traced illumination.
Max Ray Intensity
- Max Ray Intensity clamps secondary rays to remove noise generated by very bright sources. This removes artifacts while retaining dynamic range.
- VRmats (formerly Vismats) are universal V-Ray Shaders for use across multiple applications. For example a VRmat material may be created in V-Ray for 3ds Max and transferred directly to V-Ray for Maya.