Join us for the first Chaos Group Academy for Professionals in the USA. Trinity Animation is hosting the first academy focusing on V-Ray for SketchUp.
When: This 2-day training class will take place on February 3rd and 4th, 2020. 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM each day.
Where: Trinity Animation, Inc. 9200 Indian Creek Parkway, Suite 650, Overland Park, KS 66210 USA
In Corporate Woods, Building 9 – MAP LINK
Who this class is for: This academy is designed for beginner or intermediate level V-Ray users, students, and professionals looking to expand their knowledge and develop their rendering skills with V-Ray for SketchUp.
This 2-day training costs $995 USD and includes:
• Two full days led by a V-Ray Licensed Trainer
• Catered Lunch both days per student plus coffee and beverages
• Complimentary gifts including a T-shirt and pen
• Official certificate and a flash drive with all educational materials
• Use of computer equipment and software during the two-day training
• A one-year fully functional V-Ray educational license to be used for learning purposes
• V-Ray Certified Professional exam access and, if passed successfully, logos, certificate, and promotion on the official worldwide VCP professional list
The price does not include: Accommodations, flights, transportation, visas, VAT, and meals aside from the catered lunch each day. Trinity Animation does partner with local accommodations and is happy to help coordinate your stay.
How to apply and reserve your space for the class –
1. Contact us through our site here. Choose Chaos Group Academy, fill in your email address, and include your name and phone number in the message box.
2. Email or call one of the representatives listed below:
3. Once we hear from you, a representative will be in touch within 1 working day to confirm your attendance and answer any questions you might have.