Chaos Academy for Professionals
V-Ray for SketchUp
Presented by the Chaos North America Partner - Trinity Animation, Inc.
Virtual Class via GoToMeeting
This academy is designed for beginner or intermediate-level V-Ray users, students, and professionals looking to expand their knowledge and develop their rendering skills with V-Ray for SketchUp.
This 3-day ONLINE training costs $995 USD and includes:
• 3 days led by a V-Ray Licensed Trainer
• Official certificate
• A one-year fully functional V-Ray educational license to be used for learning purposes
• V-Ray Certified Professional exam access and, if passed successfully, logos, certificate, and promotion on the official worldwide Chaos V-Ray professional list
What to expect from the Chaos Academy
The first day will cover essential rendering theories and V-Ray knowledge. Topics include:
V-Ray Frame Buffer
On the second day, we’ll continue with the fundamentals, covering topics that will help you master V-Ray:
Materials and textures
Render elements and compositing
On the third day, we’ll cover the practical elements of V-Ray with a hands-on workshop. Participants will be given interior and exterior scenes with daytime and nighttime scenarios. Under the supervision of a Chaos Certified Trainer, they will work on these scenes and create final renders. The workshop will conclude with a group discussion.
After these three working days, all the participants will be given an official Certificate of Attendance and receive all the benefits listed on the Chaos Academy website.
How to apply and reserve your space for the class
1. Contact us through our site here. Choose Chaos Academy, fill in your email address, and include your name and phone number in the message box.
2. Add the class to your cart and check out. A representative will be in touch within 1 working day to confirm your attendance and answer any questions you might have.
3. Email or call one of the representatives listed below. Once we hear from you, a representative will be in touch within 1 working day to confirm your attendance and answer any questions you might have.