Warning: Last items in stock!
|Basic Workstation License ||Includes 1 Graphic User Interface (GUI) and 1 V-Ray Render Node.|
|Workstation + 5 Render Node Licenses||Includes 1 Basic Workstation License and 5 additional Render Nodes. Render on up to 6 of your machines.|
|Workstation + 10 Render Node Licenses||Includes 1 Basic Workstation License and 10 additional Render Nodes. Render on up to 11 of your machines.|
With the release of V-Ray for Rhino, Chaos Group now offers two Vray 3 license options: Dongle Licensing and Online Licensing.
With online licensing there is no wait to receive a physical dongle, and licenses can be activated in real-time once an order is processed. Online licensing is fast and secure, and your customers will be able to access their new software much faster – without the back and forth of WBC and RTU files.
Please note that for now online licensing is available only for purchases of new licenses.
V-Ray comes with two powerful rendering engines. With CPU or GPU acceleration, you can choose the fastest one for your hardware.
Render while you design. See results right away as you adjust lights, materials and cameras.
Render realistic rooms and interiors with V-Ray’s powerful and fast global illumination.
Render natural and artificial lighting with a wide range of built-in light types.
Designer-friendly user interface for faster and easier workflows.
Select from over 500 drag and drop materials to speed up your next project.
Render with maximum power using V-Ray’s new simple and scalable distributed rendering.
Automatically remove noise and cut render times by up to 50%.
Render virtual reality content for popular VR headsets.
Render quick cutaways and cross sections with V-Ray Clipper.
Add depth to your images with realistic atmospheric effects.
Grass & fur
Create realistic grass, fabrics and carpet with V-Ray Fur.
• License Server updated to version 4.4.
• Match Viewport mode added to Render Output/Aspect Ratio drop-down menu. This matches the rendered image to the viewport’s aspect ratio.
• Geometry Type icons added to the Asset Editors Geometry list. The icons identify the geometry type even if a custom name has been used.
• Light Type icons added to the Asset Editors Light list. These icons identify the light source type, and enable or disable the light.
• Side-by-side stereo output layout implemented.
• Directionality parameter added to the Light Rectangle light source. This allows you to narrow the light and focus its direction.
• Object as Clipper allows you to clip with a custom geometry (nurbs or mesh).