Rhino 7 is the most significant upgrade McNeel history. It includes a wide range of new features and improvements, including:
- SubD: A new geometry type that allows you to create organic shapes quickly and easily.
- Rhino.Inside.Revit: A new add-on that lets you run Rhino and Grasshopper inside Autodesk Revit.
- QuadRemesh: A new algorithm that can quickly create a beautiful quad mesh from NURBS geometry or meshes.
- Presentation: A number of new features that make it easier to create and present your models, including support for PBR materials, denoisers, and gradient hatches.
- Rhino Refined: A number of workflow improvements, including named selections, mold making tools, and single-line fonts.
- Display: Improved display performance and new display modes.
- Documentation: Improved documentation workflow and new features for creating 2D illustrations, such as transparency and gradient hatches.
- Grasshopper: New components and improvements to the Grasshopper Player.
- Development Platform: Major improvements to the Rhino SDK, including the Package Manager, rhino3dm Libraries, Rhino.Inside, and RhinoCommon.
These are just a few of the many new features and improvements in Rhino 7. If you're a Rhino user, I encourage you to check out the full list of new features in the documentation.
Rhino 7 is available now for Windows and macOS. You can download a free trial or purchase a license from our website at the link below:
- Accurate and precise modeling: Rhino 7 is a NURBS-based modeling software, which means that it can create accurate and precise models. This is important for students in fields where accuracy is critical, such as architecture and engineering.
- Wide range of features: Rhino 7 offers a wide range of features and tools that allow students to create complex and realistic 3D models. This includes tools for surfacing, sculpting, and NURBS editing.
- Affordable: Rhino 7 is a relatively affordable software, making it a great option for students on a budget.
- Active online community: Rhino 7 has a large and active online community of users. This can provide students with support and resources, as well as inspiration from other users.
If you are a student in a field that requires 3D modeling, Rhino 7 is a great option for you. The software is powerful, affordable, and has a large and active online community.
Rhino 7 includes a number of new features and improvements, such as SubD modeling, QuadRemesh, and PBR materials. Second, Rhino 7 is more compatible with other software, such as Autodesk Revit. Finally, Rhino 7 is more efficient, so you can create and edit models faster.
Here are some additional benefits of updating to Rhino 7:
- New features and improvements: Rhino 7 includes a number of new features and improvements, such as SubD modeling, QuadRemesh, and PBR materials. These features can help you to create more complex and realistic models.
- Better compatibility: Rhino 7 is more compatible with other software, such as Autodesk Revit. This means that you can more easily share your models with other users.
- Improved performance: Rhino 7 is more efficient, so you can create and edit models faster. This can save you time and frustration.