Trinity Animation offers a wide variety of 3D software, plugins, training, and production services. Trinity Animation is a Chaos Group Authorized Training Center, employs 2 certified V-Ray for 3ds Max trainers and 1 V-Ray for SketchUp trainer. Combined, they offer over 30 years of real-world experience. Trinity provides instruction in 3d applications such as 3ds Max, SketchUp, V-Ray, and Adobe products. Learn 3D from the experts.
Trinity Animation wants to ensure that you take full advantage of your V-Ray 5 rendering software. That's why we offer in-depth training services on all our products. When you choose one of our V-Ray training programs, you'll rise above the standard level of use and enjoy all the benefits V-Ray software has to offer.
Why Choose V-Ray?
V-Ray uses cutting-edge technology and imaging techniques to create the most advanced and photo-realistic images out of any software on the market. On top of the quality of the images, V-Ray also:
- Runs fast
- Works with Rhino, SketchUp, 3ds Max, and Maya
- Offers countless resources
- Has an extensive material library
- Creates realistic light and shadow patterns
- Is great for professionals and amateurs alike
No matter what level of artist you are, V-Ray can help you reach a new level of quality and results. However, it can be an in-depth software to learn, which is why we are here to help you every step of the way.
How Can We Help?
We are happy to help you incorporate V-Ray software into your processes seamlessly. That's why we offer a few different training options. We know that each situation is different, so our options include:
- Professional training: If you plan to use V-Ray for professional rendering, such as for video game design or architectural renderings, we can help you learn about all the features that you'll need to access to create realistic and skilled images.
- Training with other applications: For those that need help integrating the use of an application like SketchUp or 3DS Max with our V-Ray products, you can find tailored training solutions right here.
- Custom training: If you have specific needs, we can create a custom training solution so that you get exactly what you need from our services.
We have been in business since 1997, so you can trust that we have the experience to help you with your VRay software solutions. Contact us today at 1-816-525-0103.