form·Z jr +V-Ray Bundle
form·Z jr +V-Ray form·Z Bundle
Save big by bundling the form·Z jr modeling software with V-Ray for form·Z.
Add V-Ray to your form·Z projects to create stunning, realistic scenes. Purchase includes a Single user license of form·Z jr and V-Ray for form·Z Mac OS/Windows.
form·Z jr +V-Ray form·Z Bundle
The form•Z jr, previously called bonZai3d, is an application with a fresh approach to 3D modeling aimed at delivering conceptual design and sketching ideas quickly while still making it possible to carry you to the next level of productivity.
- Robust geometry creates models that can be used for construction drawings, photorealistic rendering, and fabrication.
- Simple, smart, and fun interface reveals unexpected capabilities and tools that complement and enhance creativity. Embedded tutorial videos facilitate the learning at one’s own pace and without the need for expensive training sessions.
- Intuitive tools include descriptive step-by-step guides and interface hints for a productive workflow. To further explore and exchange ideas, solutions, and problem-solving alternatives, the form•Z jr forum operates 24/7, as a valuable resource for peers who deal with the daily tests of real-life projects.
- Introduces subdivision modeling as a new personality to form•Z's diverse modeling capabilities. Subdivision modeling is a method for creating unique organic forms. These organic models start from a simple base cage that can be dynamically manipulated and reformed with a new suite of tools that provide operations like grow. Subdivision models are parametric allowing for continued manipulation as well as dynamic control of the surface resolution.
- The subdivision tools are also useful for quickly smoothing or softening a faceted model. Subdivision objects can be converted to NURBS for additional manipulation and evaluation using form•Z’s extensive NURBS tools.
- Subdivision objects work great with 3D printing as they produce regular meshes that tend to give excellent results with popular 3D printers. Useful for tensile structures, organic surfaces ranging from exotic roofs to character meshes, these new tools make form•Z more versatile than ever before!
- The form•Z interactive display modes have been completely rewritten to take advantage of modern OpenGL capabilities. This is most noticeable in Shaded Full display mode with new real-time ambient occlusion, bump mapping, soft shadows, and multisampling features. These improvements aid in real-time visualization and design evaluation as they yield better depth perception and spatial definition.
Sketchfab.com is a website that allows you to share your 3D models so others can view and navigate around the model in real time. You can publish your models through Sketchfab.com, or you can embed them into your own web pages. There is a new Sketchfab upload option in the Extensions menu that allows for uploads to Sketchfab directly from form•Z.
Minimum: 1 GB
Recommended: 4 GB+
* Note that complex models or large texture maps may require additional memory.
Required for product activation, software updates and access to on line manuals and tutorial videos.
Mac OS 10.11 through 10.15.
64 bit editions of Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7.
A video card that supports OpenGL version 3.2 or later is required. For best results, a video card with a minimum benchmark score of ~1500 is recommended, and for larger files, ~3500 or better is preferred.
Introducing V-Ray for form•Z Webinar Replay
V-Ray for form•Z Frame Buffer
V-Ray for form•Z Interior Lightning
V-Ray for form•Z Materials
V-Ray for form•Z Interactive Rendering
V-Ray for form•Z Overview
V-Ray for form•Z Exterior lightning