Learn V-Ray for 3ds Max with Chaos Group Academy | August
Trinity Animation is proud to announce we are now offering V-Ray Professional Certification through the Chaos Group Academy program. This is a big opportunity for those looking to expand their skillset and learn V-Ray for 3ds Max with this course, starting August 10, 2020. This academy is designed for beginner or intermediate level V-Ray users, students, and professionals looking to expand their knowledge and develop their rendering skills with V-Ray. Trinity 3d is also the only authorized Chaos Group Academy Onsite training center in the US with a state-of-the-art facility to teach you how to use V-Ray for 3ds Max in a professional manner by trainers with decades of experience.
This academy is designed for beginner or intermediate level V-Ray users, students, and professionals looking to expand their knowledge and develop their rendering skills with V-Ray.
This 2-day training costs $995 USD and includes:
• Two full days led by a V-Ray Licensed Trainer
• Catered Lunch both days per student plus coffee and beverages
• Complimentary gifts including a T-shirt and pen
• Official certificate and a flash drive with all educational materials
• Use of computer equipment and software during the two-day training
• A one-year fully functional V-Ray educational license to be used for learning purposes
• V-Ray Certified Professional exam access and, if passed successfully, logos, certificate, and promotion on the official worldwide VCP professional list
The price does not include: Accommodations, flights, transportation, visas, VAT, and meals aside from the catered lunch each day. Trinity Animation does partner with local accommodations and is happy to help coordinate your stay.
What to expect from the Chaos Group Academy
First day – What we need to know
The first day covers knowledge from the theory part of V-Ray. This Includes topics for UI, VFB, Render Engines, Image Samplers, Lights, GI, Camera, Materials, Environment Effects, Dynamic geometry, Render Elements, as well as all-new features from V-Ray 5 for 3ds Max.
Second day – How to use what we already know
The second day covers the practice side of the training – workshop. The day is split into two tasks – produce 2 different scenes or images. The participant will be given Interior and Exterior scenes with Day and Night scenario. Under the supervision of one of Chaos Group’s top 3D artists, the participants will work on these scenes. Discussion of the production at the end.
After these two full working days, all the participants will be given an official Certificate of Attendance and receive all the benefits listed on the Chaos Group Academy website.
How to apply and reserve your space for the class
1. Contact us through our site here. Choose Chaos Group Academy, fill in your email address, and include your name and phone number in the message box.
2. Email or call one of the representatives listed below:
+359896348120 M-F 9:00-18:00 EET/EEST
3. Register online using the links below –
A representative will be in touch within 1 working day to confirm your attendance and answer any questions you might have. Learn V-Ray for 3ds Max and get ahead of the game, sign up today! Please note that we will be practicing social distancing. Mask/gloves/hand sanitizer will be available.